How To Apply A Bob Wig For Beginners?
No matter what your reason for choosing to wear a real human hair wig is, this is our best suggestion. Wearing a wig should feel very comfortable and it should be an exciting experience. Let’s see how Bob’s wig is perfectly installed instead of unused
What’s The Bob Wig?
Bob’s wig can be matched with different clothes and can show everyone your best side. Bob can be smooth, straight or curly. You can also choose Bob’s hairstyle according to the color. Short hair is definitely popular because it is the easiest to care for and does not require much preparation.
What Tools Should You Prepare?
Scissor or razor,Brush or a popsicle stick, Hairdryer,Glue,Foundation and brush,Fine-tooth comb,Curling iron or flat iron
Wholesale Hair Vendors
The Steps Of Installation For Bob Wigs
- You can weave longer braids on the scalp to form a flat surface or wrap it with a hat. In any case, fix your natural hair before using the adhesive. Then you need to cut off the hat on the ears.
- Apply a foundation darker than the skin on the wig cap. This will make your wig look more natural. Next, you can use your non-allergic glue under the hairline. Then blow dry and cut off.
- Put on the wig you already have. Before installation, you also need to cut off the earrings. Next, you can choose to make four layers of glue and smooth it with a brush or popsicle stick to ensure that the lace is adhered well. Then put the lace down and glue it until it is up and stuck. You can blow dry it and then press it with your fine-toothed comb.
- Pick up your iron and fix your hairstyle. Use scissors or a razor to cut off any excess lace on the side.
- Pull out your baby’s hair and use curling irons to make your favorite hairstyle.
So, which installation method would you choose? Do you have any better suggestions for our installation sequence?
Virgin Hair Vendors
Q: Can I curl or dye it?
A: Yes, this bob wig is 100% human hair wig, you can curl and dye according to your preferences.
Q: I have a very small head and most wigs are too big, what should I do?
A: This bob wig has an adjustment strip that can be adjusted according to your head.
Q: Can I with sensitive skin also wear a bob lace frontal wig?
A:You should test the glue, gel, and anything that you’re going to use first time before you apply to the wig.
Q: How often should I wash my bob lace wig?
A: It depends on how often you wear it and if your hair be damaged during wearing. If you wear your wig every day and often make different hairstyle by some products, you should wash it at least once a week. Or, it only needs to be washed once every 5 to 10 wears.
Q: Can it be worn with a headband?
A: Yes, you can mix and match the headband you like.
Human Virgin Hair Wholesale
If You Want To Know Information About Coach Lashes, Please Contact:
WHATSAPP: +86 13057520381
High-Click Blogs Are Very Helpful For Your Eyelash Business