How To Wear Mink Eyelashes?
Many girls like makeup, but sticking Mink Eyelashes is not a simple matter. The way of sticking is wrong, it is easy to make the eyes appear smaller. Once the thick mink eyelashes are pulled down, the whole eye makeup is thick and temperament. What’s even more embarrassing is that if the stickers are unstable, the eyelashes will fall. Today, let me talk about the method of attaching Mink Lashes.<<how-to-expand-your-eyelash-business>>
2. Lift the upper eyelid skin and clamp the eyelashes with the glue to the tweezers for preparation.
3. Paste the false eyelashes on the root of the true eyelashes, and then stick the back of the back eye firmly.<<important-things-about-how-to-start-a-successful-lash-business>>
4. Lift the upper eyelid skin and stick the inner corner of the eye firmly.
5. Gently press the inner corner of the eye and push the eyelashes up with a pair of tweezers to make the whole stick firmly.
6. Use a pair of tweezers to gently press the eyelashes to make the eyelashes firmly adhere.
7. The effect after the first layer is pasted.
8. Paste a piece of eyelashes over the first layer of eyelashes
9. Multi-section paste with interval
10. Press properly with tweezers to make a better bond with the first layer of eyelashes.
If You Want To Know Information About Coach Lashes, Please Contact:
WHATSAPP: +86 13057520381
High-Click Blogs Are Very Helpful For Your Eyelash Business